Monday, January 26, 2009

Jen's Answers

WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Chicago, Illinois

WHERE WERE YOU RAISED? in Ohio

WHAT CITIES HAVE YOU LIVED IN? Miamisburg, Ohio Conover, Ohio Columbus, Ohio

EXPLAIN YOUR FAMILY? PARTNERS? KIDS? PETS? I am the oldest of two kids. I have a younger brother, who is 25. I am close both to of my parents. They have a house on Indian Lake and in the summer we all get together alot and go boating. I have a husband and we have been happily married for over six years now and we have no kids or pets. We are waiting until we are done with school to have both.

WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING? I am a Career Coach for an afterschool program working with at-risk youth.

WHATʼS THE WORST JOB YOU EVER HAD? Working in a cafe/coffee house

DO YOU HAVE A DREAM JOB AND, IF SO, WHAT IS IT? Yes, to be a community counselor. I am working on my masters in counseling and my licensure.

WHERE DID YOU GO TO SCHOOL? I graduated from OSU with a B.A. in Psychology. Go Bucks!

WHAT PART OF TOWN DO YOU LIVE IN? I live on the southeast side of Columbus

WHAT DO YOU DO FOR FUN? Shop, go thrifting, garage saling, play wii, play corn hole or other various games, watch movies, read

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FOOD? pickles and chinese food

WHAT IS FAVORITE TV SHOW, BOOK & MOVIE? hands down CSI for t.v. show, I don't have a favorite book, but I do have favorite authors: Fern Michaels and Marilyn Meberg

WHO PULLED YOU INTO THIS GROUP? Nina Griffin

WHAT SHOULD WE KNOW ABOUT YOU THAT WE MAY NOT KNOW ALREADY? This is a hard one because I just started so there are a ton of things you don't know about me... I guess what comes to mind is I really enjoy doing things for others and I am a Christian and my faith is extremely important to me.

No comments: