Sunday, January 11, 2009

Claire's Answers


(Okay my hair's a lot longer know but my fingers are getting itchy for some scissors!)

WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Dayton, OH but we left fast.

WHERE WERE YOU RAISED?
Coshocton, OH - tiniest tiny podunk town ever. (I may have been a bit of a hillbilly).

WHAT CITIES HAVE YOU LIVED IN?
Besides the above, Newark & Columbus, Ohio.

EXPLAIN YOUR FAMILY? PARTNERS? KIDS? PETS?
My parents are still in Coshocton driving eachother (and me!) nuts. An older sister in West Texas going nuts where no one can hear her. An older and younger brother her in Columbus (you guessed it - nuts!).

I've been married to my husband Charro for a bit over 3 years now, but we've been together for a ridiculous long time. (We don't always agree on the years but its somewhere around 9 or 10. I know.) We have 3 kitties - two of them rarely leave the basement. We also have two bad dogs - Lincoln & Winifred (who is much much larger now).


WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING?
I am the community relations manager for Mid-Ohio Foodbank. Basically, I plan events and raise money.


WHAT’S THE WORST JOB YOU EVER HAD?
Clean-up girl for the Kroger meat department. I only lasted a couple of months.

DO YOU HAVE A DREAM JOB AND, IF SO, WHAT IS IT?
Gardener on a rambling estate. Pastry chef. Owner of a quirky shop. Librarian. I got lots of dream jobs!

WHERE DID YOU GO TO SCHOOL?
River View High School and then Ohio State Univ. at Newark.

WHAT PART OF TOWN DO YOU LIVE IN?
Clintonville and I love it.

WHAT DO YOU DO FOR FUN?
I'm a complete and utter bookworm. I also love to craft and bake and garden and ride my bike. I throw spur of the moment get-together's pretty frequently - especially when the weather is nice.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FOOD?
Hmmmm.....raspberries. Or champagne. Or coffee. Or pumpkin pancakes. Mmmmmmm.....


WHAT IS FAVORITE TV SHOW, BOOK & MOVIE?
I refuse to miss The Office generally. Favorite book is hard to nail down. Possibly Everything is Illuminated or Pride & Prejudice or My Life in France, or Prodigal Summer. Did I mention I like to read? Favorite movie is either Amelie or Room with a View or The Philadelphia Story. It's so hard to pick just one!

WHO PULLED YOU INTO THIS GROUP?
I'm a bit of an instigator of this group - along with Michelle.

WHAT SHOULD WE KNOW ABOUT YOU THAT WE MAY NOT KNOW ALREADY?
I make up words all the time. I figure its my right as an English major.





No comments: