
WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Columbus Ohio at OSU Hospital
WHERE WERE YOU RAISED? Columbus Ohio - Southeast side very close to Brice Rd, I could walk to JCPenney's Outlet and did so frequently. I worked at that Meijer for about 7 yrs through highschool and college and actually liked the experience. I was sad to see it go. I saw Brice Rd turn from farm land into a shopping center and now a ghost town. Man do I feel old right about now....
WHAT CITIES HAVE YOU LIVED IN? Columbus mostly - but lived in Akron for 3 months for a coop during college
EXPLAIN YOUR FAMILY? PARTNERS? KIDS? PETS? Husband - Sid, 43 Kids - Trip, 4 and Annette, and future child Benjamin due Mother's day. I also live with my Father In Law and he's 65. I have 2 dogs and a Cat. The dogs are Lisa (female and very old) and Rocky (male and about 5 yrs old). My cat is a girl and named Skabby - if it makes any sense I thought she was a boy. She's 12 years old.
WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING? I'm certified as an accountant, but right now I'm a budget coordinator for an Engineering group at American Electric Power. I know, it sounds like the same thing....
WHAT’S THE WORST JOB YOU EVER HAD? Wating tables at Big Boy. The people were great but it was treacherous on my feet because I got no "breaks" just a lunch break. Then tips were so small because the meals are cheap there and they don't serve alcohol. I only worked there for 3 months.
DO YOU HAVE A DREAM JOB AND, IF SO, WHAT IS IT? Not sure about this. I mean I love what I'm doing right now, can't contemplate a job change, but I guess a dream job would be the absolute smallest amount of responsibility with the highest amount of pay - - so I guess my dream job would be Senior Chair Tester at a LaZBoy plant. I could say running a craft business - but just because I like to do that stuff as a hobby doesn't mean it would still be fun if it were a job. You know what I mean?
WHERE DID YOU GO TO SCHOOL? High School at Independence High School, a Columbus Public School. 2 qtrs at Otterbein College then transferred to OSU for my Bachelors and Masters.
WHAT PART OF TOWN DO YOU LIVE IN? Westerville
WHAT DO YOU DO FOR FUN? Crafts, creative stuff, watch TV - lots and lots of TV
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FOOD? pierogies
WHAT IS FAVORITE TV SHOW, BOOK & MOVIE? TV Show right now:the Big Bang Theory, but I also love Ugly Betty, My Name is Earl, Heroes, Lost.... well I could go on and on. Favorite book: Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Movie: The Wizard of OZ - but close second How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
WHO PULLED YOU INTO THIS GROUP? Michelle Howell
WHAT SHOULD WE KNOW ABOUT YOU THAT WE MAY NOT KNOW ALREADY? I don't know. Seems like I share way too much information anyway. Oh, by the way, is this site protected or can anyone see it? if anyone can see it, please take the family information off and don't list my last name. You never know what kind of creepo might be reading this.
(And by the way it is a private site. You can't get here unless someone gives you the address, and search engines can't stumble upon it).
No comments:
Post a Comment