Sunday, January 11, 2009

Becki's LAC Questionnaire

WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Baltimore, MD

WHERE WERE YOU RAISED? 6 years in Baltimore, then after my one and only horrid year in Baltimore City public schools, we moved out to the Baltimore suburbs.

WHAT CITIES HAVE YOU LIVED IN? Baltimore, MD; Marriotsville, MD; college years in Richmond, IN; one semester in Cuatla, Puebla, Mexico; Silver Spring, MD; Mount Vernon, OH; Columbus, OH

EXPLAIN YOUR FAMILY? PARTNERS? KIDS? PETS? One Dad, one Mom, (still married, 35 years), one sister, younger and with better makeup skills. One soon-to-be live-in boyfriend. No kids. Many, many animals. You'd be horrified.

WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING? Custom picture framing. And coming soon, famous novelist.

WHAT'S THE WORST JOB YOU EVER HAD?You would think it would be when I was 16 and working at Wendy's and I had to actually dress like Wendy (complete with sweaty red yarn wig) and stand by the roadside waving at cars. But no. It was the Administrative Assistant job I had right after college. I have no problem being a Bitch. I just don't want to be Everyone's Bitch.

DO YOU HAVE A DREAM JOB AND, IF SO, WHAT IS IT?Mostly I dream of lying on the beach for a couple of hours a day, then going inside to play video games until dinner time. But if I have to work, I guess owning my own frame shop would be pretty cool.

WHERE DID YOU GO TO SCHOOL? Earlham College

WHAT PART OF TOWN DO YOU LIVE IN? That slightly sketchy bit of Morse Rd between 71 and Karl.

WHAT DO YOU DO FOR FUN? read, knit, cuddle my kitty-cats...oh my God, am I That Girl? At least I wash my hair regularly. And speak fairly intelligibly, as far as I know.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FOOD? If it's food, it's my favorite. Sushi ranks highly, as does beef stew, cheese-stuffed shells, couscous, and anything grilled.

WHAT IS FAVORITE TV SHOW, BOOK & MOVIE? Star Trek (STTNG), "Dragonsong" by Anne McCaffrey, The Princess Bride

WHO PULLED YOU INTO THIS GROUP? Claire. Though it wasn't a hard pull.

WHAT SHOULD WE KNOW ABOUT YOU THAT WE MAY NOT KNOW ALREADY? I need to get out more. I need help with this.

1 comment:

Claire said...

Can I second "anything grilled"? Can't wait for grilling weather once more!