WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Steubenville, OH
WHERE WERE YOU RAISED? Bloomingdale, OH
WHAT CITIES HAVE YOU LIVED IN? Bloomingdale, OH, Akron, OH, Reynoldsburg, OH, and Blacklick, OH
EXPLAIN YOUR FAMILY? PARTNERS? KIDS? PETS? I would like to say my family is very close knit. I am close with my parents, younger brother, aunts, uncles, and cousins. I live with my boyfriend Todd and we are expecting a boy in May. I have one adorable dog named Labatt. Live isn't so bad right now :)
WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING? I have a Bachelor's Degree in Social Work. I work for Vision & Vocational Services as a Job Development Coordinator. I basically assist people with disabilities find jobs.
WHATʼS THE WORST JOB YOU EVER HAD? I worked at a convenient store for about 1 month, it sucked!!!
DO YOU HAVE A DREAM JOB AND, IF SO, WHAT IS IT? Not really.
WHERE DID YOU GO TO SCHOOL? Indian Creek-High School and University of Akron-college
WHAT PART OF TOWN DO YOU LIVE IN? Right now Reynoldsburg, OH
WHAT DO YOU DO FOR FUN? Hang out with friends and family, tap dance, watch reality tv, and do word search puzzles.
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FOOD? Does cheese crackers count, lol.
WHAT IS FAVORITE TV SHOW, BOOK & MOVIE? So You Think You Can Dance, I absolutely love the books DaVinci Code and Angels and Demons.
WHO PULLED YOU INTO THIS GROUP? Claire and Michelle
WHAT SHOULD WE KNOW ABOUT YOU THAT WE MAY NOT KNOW ALREADY? Can't think of anything!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment