Thursday, July 10, 2008

Sidetracked

Watch me take the LAC site and use it for my own nefarious reasons! Two things ladies!

1. Bday party. You're all invited.

I've waffled for long enough. We're having a party for my 29th birthday on August 9th. Its gonna be super casual. Come, bring beer, hang out, and maybe even burn stuff.

Details:Where? Our house.
When? - Uhhhh - anytime after 7pm is good
What do I bring? - beer or whatever it is you like to drink
Will there be cake? Ask Charro.

2. Craft show!
Amanda and I have been working with another friend on an alternative craft show to benefit her cousin. It'll be September 20th. Details here:

http://www.crafternoononhigh.com

So if you're crafty, sign up for booth. If you're a shopper, come and shop. There will be a raffle. And a bake sale! Anyone who can donate baked goods will be most appreciated. All raffle and bake sale proceeds and most of the registration fees are gonna benefit Hallie.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hi! I can take some flyers and put them in the kitchen on a couple of floors at AEP. Let me know if you need any help as well! I am always willing to pitch in for a good cause.