Sunday, June 29, 2008

Hey ladies!

Michelle brought up the idea of having our very own website, and others seemed in agreement that it would be extra handy. This will be a great place to keep the ever-changing club calendar, a list of bdays that we've been too unorganized to keep track of, recipes that we've begged from members, pictures from events, and whatever other nonsense we like.

I *think* we can make the site private if we like. Right now, it is public but not linked from anywhere or searchable by any search engines so its pretty dang private right off the bat. I'm giving each and every one of you admin rights so you can post here too. And if blogging is beyond your comfort level, feel free to write stuff up and send it my way to post on here.

I think this'll be pretty handy for us.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Great job, Claire! It looks great!